DevOps Day Los Angeles
DevOps Day Los Angeles is a full day event targeted at development and operations IT professionals, who wish to improve the interaction between these traditional silos. As IT projects grow in complexity it is critical for development and operations teams to collaborate and work toegether more closely in order to maintain velocity and ensure project success. Learn how to remove the wall of confusion between your development and operations teams.
Devops Day Los Angeles will be hosted by SCALE, in conjuction with the SoCal DevOps Meetup team. The event will include a full day of sessions, panels, and lightning talks.
The event will be followed by a happy hour event sponsored by Rackspace and Open Stack.
- Introduction to DevOps (John Willis, OpsCode and Damon Edwards, DTO Solutions)
- DevOps State of the Union (Adrian Cole)
- Herding Cat5 - DevOps on the Network (David Trott, Edmunds.com)
- Cloud Not Just For Greenfield Applications (Jinesh Varia, Amazon Web Services)
- Signal from Noise (Josh Barratt, Media Temple)
- DevOps Success Stories Panel
- Quality Assurance in a DevOps World (Kit Plummer, MaestroDev)
- Can Agile and Lean practices help DevOps teams? (Pascal Pinck)
- Configuration Management Round Table
- Adam Jacob - Chef / Opscode
- Mark Burgess - CFEngine
- Nigel Kersten - Puppet Labs
- Narayan Desai - BCFG2
- John Mark Walker (Moderator)