LibreOffice is a Free Open Source suite of office applications, available for GNU/Linux, Mac OS X and Microsoft Windows.
LibreOffice is developed and supported by The Document Foundation, an independent self-governing meritocracy focused on delivering the best possible document production software to a broad range of users.
Created by leading members of the OpenOffice.org community, and building on years of dedicated work within that project, founders of the Document Foundation believe that the culture of an independent community brings out the best from all contributors.
LibreOffice includes applications for all aspects of document production:
- Writer: A Word Processor for Every Kind of Document
- Calc: A Spreadsheet That Meets Any Need
- Impress: Add Power to Your Presentations
- Draw: A Powerful Graphics Package
- Math: The Easy Way to Insert Equations and Formulas in Documents
- Base: Dynamic Data Delivered
To learn more about LibreOffice and to talk to members of the LibreOffice team, please visit booth 4.