Introduction to Puppet
An introduction to the open source puppet configuration language.
Puppet is an open source model-driven configuration language that can be used to automate and scale sysadmin operations.
This session is targeted towards system administrators who would like to learn more about configuration management with Puppet.
This session will cover:
* How the Resource Abstraction Layer provides a consistent model across supported platforms.
* Syntax and parameters for commonly used resources.
* Puppet language syntax overview.
* Encapsulation, organization, and re-use with classes and modules.
* Managing nodes with the Puppet Dashboard.