Making More Open: Infrastructure for your open source project
A community lead and a continuous integration architect walk into a room and argue about the best practices around developing your infrastructure to support your growth as an open source project.
Items of conversation will include:
- Config management should be one path to contribution
- What is access control anyways?
- Why not to give root out like candy
- Discovery for legacy systems
- Internal stakeholder compromises
- Iteration in the open
- What happens when everything is broken?
While we’ll be using GlusterFS as our model, this is a conversation about best and worst practices and their application.
Friday, March 3, 2017 - 11:15 to 12:00