HTTP/2 pros and cons. Protocol and use cases overview.
After 16 years of solid use, the HTTP protocol finally got a major update this year. HTTP is the standard that defines how computers communicate over the Internet, and had not changed since 1999. The modern web, however, has become much more complex and HTTP/2 helps to address this brave new world.
HTTP/2 is designed to help web pages load faster, but does it live up to the hype? Do you need to change your web applications to embrace the new standard? How can you get started with testing and deploying HTTP/2 today?
This session will include detailed information on:
- What’s changed in HTTP/2?
- How can these changes help improve performance?
- What risks might arise as you adopt HTTP/2?
- How does NGINX support HTTP/2?
- What can you do to start testing and using HTTP/2?