Deploying Open Source Apps in the Cloud with DevOps
In this workshop, attendees will gain a better understanding of how to integrate and deploy hosted open source software (OSS) workloads into the cloud. Migrate an existing MERN (MongoDB, Express.js, React.js, Node.js) application from a hosted environment into Azure PaaS, leveraging DevOps tools.
Attendees will learn how to:
- Provision Web App for Containers for hosting OSS applications
- Migrate a MongoDB instance into Cosmos DB
- Implement serverless technologies, such as Logic Apps and Azure Functions, to enhance OSS app functionality
- Provision an Azure Container Registry
- Build Docker images and push them into the Azure Container Registry
This is a sponsored hands on workshop by Microsoft.
Friday, March 9, 2018 - 09:30 to 12:30