Want a free trip to SCALE 10X in Los Angeles this January?
In marking 10 years of the Southern California Linux Expo (SCALE) and 20 years of Linux, the SCALE team wants to incorporate an open-source approach to this year’s expo logo designs for publications and for swag.
With this in mind, the SCALE team announces a contest to select the artwork for use on this year's t-shirts, attendee bags, and other conference materials.
While designing your submission please consider incorporating Troy, the SCALE penguin.
Submissions should be sent via email to email@example.com by November 4th and should include:
- A design in PDF, SVG, or EPS format. (at least 300 DPI)
- A caption/slogan to be used with the design.
- CMYK colors prefered
- By submitting an entry in the competition, the designer acknowledges that he/she is the person that made the logo and is its rightful owner.
- The designer also certifies that the design is completely original and does not infringe upon the rights of any third party and that it does not violate any copyright.
- The winning designer will transfer ownership of the design to SCALE and Linux Expo of Southern California.
- SCALE may request the winning designer make minor alterations or provide higher resolution artwork as a condition of the prize(s).
- No purchase necessary.