Introduction to OpenStack
You've seen Cloud in the press for years, and you have a pretty good idea of what that means, but what's OpenStack?
In this talk, you'll get the high-level view of what OpenStack is, what all the moving parts do, and how they fit together.
We'll also talk about the OpenStack Foundation, and how the project is governed.
Topics covered will include
* The various parts of the stack
* How they communicate with one another
* How to spin up an OpenStack private cloud
* How the OpenStack Foundation operates, and a brief history of the project
* How to get involved in the OpenStack project
* What the alternate cloud infrastructure platforms are
Saturday, February 21, 2015 - 11:30 to 12:30