Conference Info Menu
Howard Chu has deep experience with system networking and security technologies and has been a long-time contributor to many GNU and other open source projects. He started working with OpenLDAP in 1998 and has been one of the leading developers on the OpenLDAP core team since 1999. He is currently working on a book on OpenLDAP administration, to be released in spring 2007.
- Brief history of OpenLDAP Project
- Some milestones and a preview of OpenLDAP 2.4
- OpenLDAP performance and reliability
- New internal architecture and new features
- New dynamic configuration engine
- OpenLDAP community, deployments