15+ Years with Scribus - Lessons in Sustaining an Open Source Project
In this session we will discuss and actively ask the audience:
- Does your choice of language/toolkit matter ? Yes, it does.
- Choices for bug tracking/feature requests.
- How to mentor new contrbutors ?
- Is making your software cross-platform important? Yes, it does and the session will explain why.
- How to engage your end users ? Very important for long term sustainability.
- How to collabrate/learn from with other projects ? More important than you might think.
- What would you do differently ?
- Curating and motivating your existing community.
Sunday, March 5, 2017 - 13:30 to 14:30