Writing your first Juju Charm
Bring your laptop! In this session we will do the following things:
- Install and configure Juju (we'll also provide you with free-to-use Amazon credentials.
- Write a charm from scratch
- Show you how to leverage existing charm layers and interfaces so you can do less work.
- Show you how to share your charm with others so they can use your stuff.
Audience: Sysadmins and devops
Requirements for following along:
- A laptop running Ubuntu (or you can build Juju from golang source if you're not using Ubuntu)
- A GPG key on a public keyserver if you want to use our free AWS credentials
- An AWS, GCE, Joyent, or Azure account
Thursday, January 21, 2016 - 15:00 to 16:00